Monday, December 13, 2010

wedding (part 5 almost done!)

me and garrett - my littlest brother
and lastly onto the reception! like i said before, it was supposed to be outside like the rest of the wedding, but we decided to change it the night before when we were freezin our TOOSHIES off at the rehearsal dinner. but everything turned out PERFECT! huge thanks to everyone, i wish i could have done more setting up and decorating and everything but i had to get my hair done like 4 hours early so i thought i would avoid being late... yeah didnt happen....
the wedding party gettin their groove on

yes, we had confetti EVERYWHERE - and no, i wont go into details... 
zachary and his mama
me and my little(big) bro travis
geoffrey       

dancin with danny, zac's high school friend






  


zac's grandma Barb made and decorated the cakes for us, i absolutely LOVED them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment